become an editor
the entire directory
only in Institutes,_Departments,_and_Laboratories/Mayo_Clinic
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories: Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic and Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Information about the clinic located in Rochester, Minnesota.
Alzheimers Disease Center
- Provides general information, services offered, staff directory, and free newsletter.
- Provides consultation on statistical design and analysis for the clinical and laboratory research staff at Mayo.
Epilepsy Research Lab
- Describes activities and goals.
- Provides overview and staff directory.
Molecular Neurobiology Lab
- Describes research areas and includes general information.
Ohio State Medical Board
- Agency responsible for the licensure and discipline of Ohio physicians. Includes alerts, consumer and practitioner information and search for licensees.
Oklahoma Osteopathic Board
- Searchable physician licensing database and disciplinary action listing.
Physiological Imaging Research Laboratory
- Includes general information, staff directory, resources, and services offered.
Special Purpose Processor Development Group
- Includes technology specialties, publications, and general information.
Statistical Genetics and Genetic Epidemiology
- Development and evaluation of statistical methods for analyzing complex genetic basis of common human diseases and traits by Shaid Lab.
Treatment of Myocarditis at Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Includes general information, objectives, directory, and news.
Vaccine Research Group
- Includes general information, staff directory, services offered, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 11:16:55 UTC -