become an editor
the entire directory
only in Institutes,_Departments,_and_Laboratories/Biomedical_Research
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Contract Research Organisations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials
Health: Medicine: Research: Conditions and Diseases
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering
Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute
- CRSTI offers access to a patient population, organizational efficiency, focus, and clinical thought-leaders. Includes research protocols, education, newsletter, conference registration and links.
Huntington Medical Research Institutes
- Nonprofit medical research institute with programs in neural engineering, magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy, molecular cardiology, neurology and oncology, and hepatitis B and C clinical trials. Postdoctoral fellowships and summer student program. Pasadena, CA, USA.
Institut Fédératif de Recherche sur le Handicap (IFRH-France)
- [French, English] A research partnership-like structure, which is aimed at enabling the coordinated development of researches on disability.
Institute for Inflammation Research (IIR)
- Performs basic and clinical research in human biology, biotechnology and pharmacology.
Institute for Medical Research and Occupational Health
- Zagreb, Croatia.
Institute for Oneworld Health
- Develops new medicines for neglected diseases around the world.
Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
- Promotes interdisciplinary research and scholarship in the field of human sexuality and related aspects of gender and reproduction.
Malaghan Institute of Medical Research
- Independent institute researching the causes, nature, and treatment of diseases. Study fields include asthma, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
Medical Research Council
- UK government group which aims to improve health by promoting research into all areas of medical and related science through its own research establishments, grantmaking, and support for post graduate students.
Monash Institute of Medical Research
- Conducting studies in the fields of reproductive biology, functional genomics, inflammatory and cardiovascular disease, gastroenterology, and respiratory medicine.
Netropica - Research and Training of Tropical Diseases in Central America
- Central American Universities and non-profit institutions, in collaboration with scientists from developed countries and supported by international agencies, have initiated joint academic and scientific ventures.
New England Medical Center's Molecular Cardiology Research Institute
- The MCRI has as its scientific emphasis the study of molecular mechanisms of human disease, and translation of bench findings to new bedside strategies for diagnosis and therapy.
Physical Biochemistry Division at NIMR
- One of the laboratories of the British MRC (Medical Research Council).
The Polycarp Research Institute (TPRI)
- Seeking to enhance the physical, psychological and spiritual condition of mankind.
Roessingh Research and Development
- Center for rehabilitation technology. Research programs on non-invasive neuromuscular assessment, motor control and neural prostheses and neurorehabilitation.
Sterling Institutional Review Board
- An independent institutional review board providing research review services to single site or national multi-site studies in the USA.
TU/e Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty of Biomedical Engineering of the Eindhoven University of Technology containing a summary of current research and staff.
University Health Network Research Institutes
- Network of three comprehensive, biomedical Research Institutes: Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital; Toronto General Research Institute, Toronto General Hospital; and Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto Western Hospital, in Ontario, Canada.
Western Institutional Review Board
- WIRB an institutional review board for clinical research studies. WIRB reviews to FDA regulations and ICH guidelines.
Will Rogers Institute
- A charitable foundation in the USA supporting research in asthma, tuberculosis and pulmonary diseases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2012 at 5:15:04 UTC -