become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Institutes,_Departments,_and_Laboratories
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
US National Institutes of Health
Health: Medicine: Education: Medical Schools
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Services: Laboratories
Science: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Summary of biomedical research being conducted-from Yeshiva Univ., NY.
Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Advancing knowledge in evaluative sciences related to health and health care through interdisciplinary research. Part of the University of Basel in Switzerland.
Billings Clinic Research Center
- Conducting research on diseases including hyperlipidemia, infections, arthritis, osteoprosis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lung disorders, and health issues unique to rural areas.
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
- Research laboratories based at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, UK. Information on the various research programs, facilities and study opportunities.
Center for Platelet Research Studies
- A multidisciplinary center for the study of platelet function by state-of-the-art methods.
Centre for Health and Population Research
- Diarrhoeal disease control, maternal and child health, nutrition, and population sciences. (Bangladesh)
- Multidisciplinary research division of Brigham and Women's Hosp. and Harvard Med. School, specializing in bacteriology, chronic disease epidemiology, and virology research.
CHOC Children's Research Institute
- Research laboratories at Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) supporting a variety of basic science, translational, and clinical studies.
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit
- Investigating the mechanisms, treatment, and amelioration of complex neuropsychiatric disorders, including Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and panic disorder-from the Univ. of Vermont.
Clinical Research Centre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- The first academic, multidisciplinary, clinical research centre in Ireland capable of performing a wide range of phase II to phase IV clinical trials.
Columbia University Institute for Cancer Genetics
- Examining the molecular mechanisms and pathogenesis of cancer using traditional approaches, such as transgenic mice, to model human cancers as well as new technology, such as DNA Chip microarrays, to identify and characterize key proteins involved in the process of tumor initiation and progression.
Dugald Baird Centre for Research on Women's Health
- Section of University of Aberdeen's department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Includes details about the center, research, publications, seminars and a newsletter.
The Francis Crick Institute
- Multidisciplinary consortium of six of the UK's most successful scientific and academic organisations. Dedicated to understanding why disease develops and finding new ways to treat, diagnose, and prevent illnesses, such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, infections, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Joint venture of Harvard Medical School and its affiliated healthcare organizations, working with industry sponsors to conduct world-class clinical research.
Immune and Inflammatory Disease Research at CHOC Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Research group at CHOC Children's Research Institute investigating new treatment and cures for pediatric inflammatory diseases, with educational references and links.
Institute for Hepatitis and Virus Research
- Independent nonprofit institute, dedicated to hepatitis B research. Provides information on educational programs, professional seminars, and links to a research archive.
Jacksonville Center for Clinical Research
- Clinical trial administration for FDA and pharmaceutical industry, with investigators in cardiology, allergy, rheumatology, internal medicine, family practice, and many more specialties-from Jacksonville, FL.
Medical Affiliated Research Center, Inc.
- A multi-specialty entity providing clinical research studies funded by pharmaceutical companies covering a broad spectrum of medical conditions-Huntsville, AL.
Medical College of Virginia - Division of Quality Health Care
- Apply health services research on quality to physician behavior and patient care. A division of the Department of Internal Medicine. Includes general information, research and studies, faculty and staff.
Okanagan Clinical Trials
- Conducting phase II - IV clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry with 10 years experience in psychiatric populations, now with new facilities for trials in infectious diseases, diabetes, premenstrual dysphoria, hypertension, and functional bowel disorders of both children and adults-Kelowna, BC.
Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine
- Small research institute conducting basic and applied research immediately applicable to improvements in human life, including biochemistry of development and ageing, profiling for predictive and preventive medicine, and materials for home school education.
Precise Research Centers
- Mental health clinical trials research center in Flowood, Mississippi investigates medications to find better treatments for mental disorders.
- Studies the tropical diseases in North Queensland, and the immunological, biological and molecular basis of a wide range of infectious diseases, cancers and other disorders. Find news, fundraising, and research details.
UW Harborview Research and Training Building
- Laboratories for University of Washington School of Medicine, including Departments of Medicine, Pulmonary, Surgery, Lab Medicine, and Cardiology.
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- Melbourne, Australia. Offers news and information, annual reports, donations and bequests, events and conferences, seminars and a search feature.
West Coast Clinical Research
- Physician-owned, professionally-managed, multi-specialty clinical research center committed to providing high quality, efficient, clinical research services to the Drug, Device, and Biotechnology industries.
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2016 at 21:10:00 UTC -