become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Medical Artificial Intelligence
Contract Research Organizations
Evidence Based Medicine
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Research and Development
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Fundraising
Health: Medicine: Reference
Health: Resources: Professional
Health: Search Engines
Society: Issues: Health: Research
This category in other languages:
AHRQ: Clinical Information
- Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
AllExperts Medical Research Q&A
- Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medical resources on the internet.
- Research publication, research presentations, evidence-based medicine standards, and related material. Available in six languages downloadable in Adobe PDF format.
The INCLEN Trust
- International Clinical Epidemiology Network for research and training to improve efficiency and quality of healthcare for disadvantaged populations, particularly in low- and middle-income countries.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- US Government department in charge of medical research.
- Rockefeller University research.
- National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to over 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board, Inc.
- Independent consultants dedicated to the protection of human rights and welfare.
- Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
Survey Research Group
- Offers medical research questionnaires, women's health research, industry analysis, and health statistics in the medical research field.
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific evidence on clinical preventive services.
The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme
- Site contains details of program's many projects and publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
- Interesting topics in biomedicine.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2016 at 18:54:53 UTC -