become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Medical Artificial Intelligence
Contract Research Organizations
Evidence Based Medicine
Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Research and Development
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Fundraising
Health: Medicine: Reference
Health: Resources: Professional
Health: Search Engines
Society: Issues: Health: Research
This category in other languages:
AllExperts Medical Research Q&A
- Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medical resources on the internet.
- Research publication, research presentations, evidence-based medicine standards, and related material. Available in six languages downloadable in Adobe PDF format.
The INCLEN Trust
- International Clinical Epidemiology Network for research and training to improve efficiency and quality of healthcare for disadvantaged populations, particularly in low- and middle-income countries.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- US Government department in charge of medical research.
- Rockefeller University research.
Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board, Inc.
- Independent consultants dedicated to the protection of human rights and welfare.
- Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
Survey Research Group
- Offers medical research questionnaires, women's health research, industry analysis, and health statistics in the medical research field.
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific evidence on clinical preventive services.
The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme
- Site contains details of program's many projects and publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
- Interesting topics in biomedicine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 13:47:16 UTC -