become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Online_Databases
Health: News and Media: Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
- Supplies high resolution medical images and animation for publications and for broadcast.
Atlas of Ophthalmology
- Online directory of eye conditions with thousands of captioned pictures.
Automatic Semantic Text Analysis
- Test bed for information system displays as featured through retrieval links from large science data knowledgebases.
- Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment information including a database of statistics and cross-referenced medical information.
- Commercial access via a Thomson/Dialog portal to more than three hundred databases in diverse areas including news, business, medicine, healthcare, chemicals, technology, engineering and computing.
- Cross-referenced database of clinical medicine to provide links to topic-specific pages from other websites.
- A medical information database with over 2,000 diseases.
- Online database giving access to information and documents on health plans and initiatives within the European union.
Family Practice Notebook
- A compendium of notes on approaches to common problems seen in family practice with supporting references.
General Practice Notebook
- Database of clinical medicine with a search facility.
- Offers drillable dataset of ICD-9-CM medical diagnosis codes.
- Searchable database of disease classification.
IndMED: Indian Biomedical Journals Database
- Bibliographic aggregation of peer-reviewed biomedical journals.
Jablonski's: Multiple Congenital Anomaly and Mental Retardation Syndromes
- Searchable resource hosted by the National Library of Medicine.
Jeghers Medical Index
- A searchable database of medical articles and offers a means to obtain hard copies of the documents.
- Dictionary of medical and pharmaceutical acronyms, abbreviations and terms.
MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Guide to prescription and over-the-counter medications provided by the United States Pharmacopeia.
National Health Intelligence Service
- Information on the planning and delivery of healthcare by the National Health Service (NHS) in England. Includes an A-to-Z database about policies and disease conditions.
NCI Screening Data 3D Miner: Cancer
- A tool for interactive analysis and visualization of the National Cancer Institute anti-tumor datasets. Contains 41,000 chemical compounds versus 155 cancer cell lines.
New Medicine: OncologyKnowledgeBase
- Database which includes new technologies and products in development against cancer. This is a subscription-based product.
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Catalog of human genes and genetic disorders authored and edited by Dr. Victor A. McKusick and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins University and elsewhere.
- Large abstract and citation database of research literature and select web sources.
Surgical Pathology Atlas
- Online database of histopathology images with direct links to PubMed.
- Searchable online database specific to interventional radiology and cardiology coding and billing. [subscription]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 2:57:11 UTC -