become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pharmacology/Personal_Pages
Health: Resources: Professional: Personal Pages
- Pharmacology expert on drug adverse events at Georgetown University.
Dmitriy Ovcharenko, PhD
- Expert in biotechnology and pharmacology, provide consulting services in the area of preclinical research, RNAi, pharm/tox studies for IND. List of peer-review publications, patents, and contact information.
Elliot Brown Consulting
- MedDRA training courses, CdRom of courses available, and an online demo of MedDRA MedDicIt training.
Fred K. Friedman, Ph.D.
- Structure, function, mechanism and regulation of the drug and carcinogen metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes are studied by biochemical, biophysical and enzymology approaches, and by molecular modeling.
John Jameson, Pharm.D
- Professor of Pharmacy practice at Ferris State University. Provide resources for Pharmacy, Medical and other Health Care students.
Lorraine S. Roth, M.D.
- Personal website by Dr.Roth. Answers questions about psychology, psychopharmacology, and related forensic issues.
Samuel Wornall, PharmD, BCPS
- Board certified clinical pharmacist at St. Claire Regional Medical Center. Website provide information and resources for infectious disease pharmacists.
Tilo Grosser, MD
- Scientist provides information on his research activities, publications and contact information at University of Pennsylvania.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 12:41:20 UTC -