become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Pharmacology
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Pharmacology
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals
Health: Medicine: Research
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
This category in other languages:
- Medical pharmacology resource from McGraw-Hills. Provides access to pharmacology textbooks, medical research articles and clinical research publications. Includes industry news, events, and subscription information.
The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Professional society for pharmacology scientists and researchers. Provide membership, meeting and events information. Offer access to pharmacology research articles and publications.
Body Surface Area Calculator
- Calculates Body Surface Area, with advanced features such as automatic units conversion. The can be used for medication dose calculations.
Clinical pharmacology article from Wikipedia
- Describe basic clinical pharmacology topics and terms, such as pharmacodynamics (PD), pharmacokinetics (PK), toxicology and drug development.
- Searchable database which provides patients, family members and the public with information about current ongoing clinical research studies. From the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Eicosanoids & Vascular Pharmacology
- Provides details of research into the reactivity of human vascular tissue, with conference calendar and published material.
- Medication reviews and comparisons of various drugs, including analgesics, antidepressants, hypnotics. The information is based on recent reviews and articles published in the medical literature and drug prescribing information approved by the US FDA.
FDA Drug Approvals List
- Updated weekly as a service by CDER's Division of Data Management and Services.
Fundamentals of Pharmacology by Coursera
- Pharmacology online course developed by University of Pennsylvania. Provide information about the class, educational resources and links.
Guide to Pharmacology
- An online guide to pharmacological targets with quantitative information on the prescription medicines and experimental drugs that act on them, developed by the International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology (IUPHAR) and the British Pharmacological Society (BPS).
Interactive Clinical Pharmacology
- Describe principles of clinical pharmacology and provides data and animations. Educational materials for clinical practitioners and pharmacology students. Offers information about a companion book (Instant Clinical Pharmacology by Evan Begg, Blackwell Publishing, 2003).
IUPHAR Database of Receptors and Ion Channels
- Peer-reviewed pharmacological, chemical, genomic, functional and anatomical information on human, mouse and rat GPCRs, voltage-gated and ligand-gated ion channels from the International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- NCCAM provides information on complementary and alternative medicine topics, herbal and vitamin supplements, and tips on how to be an informed consumer.
The Ones That Stain Blue
- Visionary mushrooms: studies in ethnopharmacology.
Optimizing a Unimodal Response Function for Binary Variables
- Adaptive sampling to locate the best dose.
Orange Book: Approved Drug Products
- FDA resource listing approved drug products with therapeutic equivalence evaluations (known as “Orange Book”). Provide information on formulations for drugs that are on the market a well as information on date of approval.
- Wikipedia article on pharmacology. Describes the history of pharmacology, development of new medicines, and pharmacology research conducted by academic institutions and pharma companies worldwide.
Pharmacology and Legal Drugs - About.com
- Original articles, and instructions for finding more information, about specific drugs and medications. Find new drug approvals, drug-related news, and links to additional resources, pharmacy schools and drug manufacturers.
Pharmacology Resource by Elsevier
- Publisher of multiple pharmacology and life science research journals. Provides pharmacology news, updates on professional events and meetings, links to pharmacology textbooks and professional literature.
ScienceDaily: Pharmacology News
- Online pharmacology news resource. Provide pharmacology research news and links to new publications.
- Professionally designed pharmacology, molecular and cell biology signaling pathways slides and diagrams for scientists and researchers.
SMR's Case Histories of Drug Discovery
- Society for Medicines Research symposium on Case Histories of Drug Discvery held on December 2, 1999 in London. On demand webcast of entire symposium now available.
Substance Abuse Professionals of Texas
- Provide addiction counseling, DOT and EAP services and evaluations, offender education. Offers information about consulting and referrals.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:05:05 AM EST -