become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medicine/Personal_Pages
Emergency Medical Personnel
Health: Resources: Professional: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Dr. Bryan Vartabedian writes about the intersection of medicine, health, and social media.
All Scrubbed Up
- Comments on the medical scene in South Africa, with stories about doctors, surgeons, and hospitals.
The Examining Room of Dr. Charles
- Medical commentary, curious health knowledge, and creative reflections on life in medicine written by a family physician.
A Fortunate Man
- Observations from a middle-aged general practitioner working for the UK public health system in an urban environment.
- Blog by emergency physician in Texas who also served the US Marine Corps.
Kevin MD Medical Weblog
- The latest medical news with incisive healthcare commentary, written by primary care physician Dr. Kevin Pho.
Musings of a Dinosaur
- A family physician and author who writes about the increasingly rare solo practice of medicine.
- A group of physician-editors sort through evidence-based medical practice and knowledge, while debunking pseudoscientific claims.
- Three psychiatrists discuss clinical and professional issues, therapies, and ethics.
The Skeptical OB
- Ob/Gyn Dr Amy Tuteur writes about medicine and healthcare, with a particular focus on women's health, pregnancy and childbirth.
- Dr. Gary Seto chronicles his journey practicing medicine as a solo doctor, and his efforts to improve, restore, and inspire the doctor-patient relationship.
White Coat Underground
- An internist's musings on the intersection of science, medicine, and culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 6, 2014 at 23:26:51 UTC -