become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Alabama Osteopathic Medical Association
- Representing Osteopathic physicians in Alabama.
American Academy of Osteopathy
- Information for applicants including requirements for examination and certification in neuromusculoskeletal medicine and manipulative medicine.
American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- Information on post-doctoral training and curricula in emergency medicine, as well as methods of specialty evaluation and procedure for nominations for fellowship status.
American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Guide to selecting a residency program and information on how to become a preceptor.
American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Professional opportunities, residency programs, continuing medical education calendar, and information for medical students.
American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Official specialty site with member directory, description of education programs and calendar of meetings.
American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Offers mission statement, membership information, history, newsletter, and calendar of events.
American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Information regarding Academy business, upcoming events, legislative and medical news, and doctor locator for patients.
American Osteopathic Association
- Official website. The AOA is the main representative organization for osteopathic physicians in the United States.
American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Physicians
- History of organization, certification requirements and important dates in the certification process.
American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Calendar of events, requirements for eligibility and information on applying for written, oral and clinical certification exams.
American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics
- Listing of AOA-approved subspecialties, exam information for candidates and requirements for certification.
American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Information on board eligibility and examination dates and fees.
American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Information on 12 AOA-approved residency programs, requirements for certification, a disease database and how to find a D.O. dermatologist.
American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine
- Discussion and bulletin boards, information for residents, and history of organization.
American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- Job listings, certification requirements, calendar of events and information on continuing medical information.
AOASM: American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Information on certification requirements, an on-line textbook, and how to find a D.O. in this specialty.
Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Calendar of meetings and continuing medical education courses, student pages, and directory of Arizona physicians.
Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- AMOPS was established in 1977 to serve and represent osteopathic physicians in the uniformed services.
Centers for Osteopathic Research & Education
- Guide to residency opportunities throughout the state of Ohio, sponsored by the Ohio State University of Osteopathic Medicine. Includes information on internship programs and links to hospital departments for more than a dozen specialties.
Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine
- Practice opportunities, scholarship application form, news and history of organization.
The Cranial Academy
- Details about the organization whose mission is to teach, advocate and advance osteopathy, specifically Cranial Osteopathy.
Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Includes information about osteopathy, CME courses, conventions and seminars, and membership information.
Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- State physician directory, membership application form and a newsletter that tracks legislative issues related to medical practices.
Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society
- Information on osteopathy, the IOMS, or to find an osteopath near you.
Indiana Osteopathic Association
- Guide to key contacts in state and federal agencies and directors of national osteopathic organizations includes a legislative Hot Link page that closely follows state and national medical news. Gives detailed statistics on physicians by specialty and listing of AOA accredited hospitals in the state.
Iowa Osteopathic Medical Association
- Includes membership information, discussion boards, CME courses, and newsletters.
Kentucky Osteopathic Medical Association
- Find a listing of board members, an on-line membership application form, and general articles about osteopathic medicine.
Louisiana Osteopathic Medical Association
- Access a physician referral service, read about local and national legislative updates, and preview proposed organizational projects.
Maine Osteopathic Association
- Details of membership benefits, use the physician search service, and find out about local continuing medical education programs.
Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Access facts and figures about the profession, information on medical school scholarships for local students, and a telephone directory of professional, institutional, and government resources.
National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- The NBOME serves the public and state licensing agencies by administering examinations testing the medical knowledge of those who seek to serve the public as osteopathic physicians.
New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Includes membership and conference information, legislative updates, and information about osteopathy.
New York Osteopathic Medical Society
- Information for the general public about Osteopathic Medicine, resources for members and students, and links to health, government and state sites.
Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Founded in 1898. Includes information about osteopathy, membership and convention information, calendar of events, and publications.
Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- Information on continuing medical information, search engine for local D.O.'s by specialty, and a monthly news bulletin.
Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon
- Offers details about the organization, a newsletter, links, search for doctors and conventions.
Pinellas County Florida Osteopathic Society
- Represents osteopathic physicians in Pinellas County, Florida. Affiliated with the American Osteopathic Association and the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Provides education, member services and information on osteopathic profession to member physicians and the public.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 6, 2014 at 0:38:28 UTC -