become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/United_States
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Osteopathy: Education: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Education
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Serving the administration, faculty, and students of the 19 member osteopathic medical schools through its centralized application service, government relations, finance, communications, and research/information departments.
American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Scleroptherapy
- Sclerotherapy, prolotherapy (proliferative therapy), stimulates the body's nature healing processes to strengthen joints weakened by traumatic or over-use injury. Based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Founded in 1892 KCOM was the first college of osteopathic medicine. Provides information on the comprehensive medical education, research, and healthcare offered.
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Information offered on the academic programs offered, catalog, and history of the College.
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Academics, admissions, alumni, community, professional and student information on this Ft. Lauderdale, FL college.
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Provides a clinically integrated education. Includes course applications and information.
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- About the college, osteopathic medicine, student affairs, admission information, graduate programs and graduate medical education.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Describes the academic programs, admissions and financial aid, research, internships and residency programs. Includes a student life and alumni section.
University of North Texas Health Science Center - College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Programs of education, research, patient care, and community service. Located in Forth Worth.
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Training for primary care physicians in rural West Virginia and Appalachia.
Western University of Health Sciences
- A private college of osteopathic medicine and medical school located in downtown Pomona, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 10:35:07 UTC -