become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wilderness_Medicine/Education
Health: Medicine: Education
Cornell University Hospital
- Unique Wilderness Medicine Program brings wilderness and backcountry medicine to the heart of New York City. Field instruction in the Adirondacks.
Marshall University Family Practice
- Wilderness Medicine Program provides training in community-oriented family medicine with an emphasis in wilderness medicine.
Medical College of Georgia
- MedWAR adventure racing for health care professionals in wilderness setting.
Montana Family Medicine Residency
- Wilderness Medicine Track: Intensive training in wilderness medicine for interested residents throughout their 3-year residency experience. University of Washington affiliated.
- Wilderness Medicine Fellowship provides training and hands-on experience in all aspects of wilderness medicine.
University of Nebraska
- Wilderness Rescue and Tropical Medicine courses for medical students and practising healthcare providers.
University of South Carolina
- South Carolina Wilderness Medicine Course in Columbia, SC. Enrollment is open to residents and medical students.
Wilderness Medicine CME :Advanced Wilderness Life Support
- The AWLS certification enables medical professionals to prevent and effectively manage emergency medical situations outside traditional medical facilities. Certification is appropriate for any licensed medical professional or medical professional in training who has an interest in wilderness activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 17:15:10 UTC -