become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Wilderness_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Wilderness Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: Wilderness Emergencies
Health: Public Health and Safety: Rural Health
Recreation: Outdoors: Survival and Primitive Technology: Schools and Courses: Wilderness Training
Wilderness Medical Society
- Society for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, EMTs and other first responders concerned with the health and safety of individuals in the wilderness.
Everest Base Camp Medical Clinic
- Describes daily life at the medical clinic. Provides information on medical conditions affecting high altitude climbers.
International Society for Mountain Medicine
- ISMM website contains information on altitude illness. ISMM also hosts courses through University of Heidelberg.
Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- An aeromedical health service for those who live, work or travel in outback and regional Australia.
Wilderness and Environmental Medicine Journal
- Publishes articles on all aspects of wilderness medicine. Free access to archives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 13:45:47 UTC -