become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Sports_Medicine
Rotator Cuff Injury
This category in other languages:
About.com Sports Medicine
- A listing of articles and reference material about sports medicine, performance enhancement, injury prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Provides first aid, rehabilitation, injury prevention, fitness and training products to sports professionals, leisure organisations and sports therapists.
American College of Sports Medicine
- Promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- ITBS is a common running and cycling injury around the knee.
Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text]
Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
- Research and clinical center providing education on exercise programs, musculoskeletal physical exam, sports training advice, nutrition, heart disease and physical therapy.
- Includes professional diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation practices for common injuries, as well as explaining the terms used.
Richard Stockton College Athletic Training
- Athletic training and sports medicine information from Stockton College in Pomona NJ.
SportMedBC - Sport Medicine Council of British Columbia
- Promotes and coordinates sport medicine and sport science programs in British Columbia.
- About.com's link page of sports medicine.
Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review
- Focuses on important developments in the field of sports medicine and arthroscopy.
Sports Medicine Institute
- A center for orthopaedic research and clinical care, providing treatment for fractures, sprains, joint pain and other knee and shoulder injuries. A unit of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota.
- Offers information on education, organizations, and topics about sports medicine. Plus a chat room, mail list, and message board to connect people interested in sports medicine.
- Easy to understand information from Medinfo for patients on tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
- Knee problems can have many causes and they can affect different parts of the knee. Learn how to recognize, prevent and treat common problems.
University of Connecticut Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic physicians provide patient education on sports medicine related issues, orthopaedic operations, and nonoperative treatment for injuries.
University of Wisconsin Health Sports Medicine Center
- Information about sports medicine physicians, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists and physical therapists as well as educational programs and exercise classes for athletes.
University Sports Medicine
- This facility, part of the State University of New York at Buffalo, serves western New York. Information on the offered treatments for a range of sports related conditions and injuries.
Virtual Sports Injury Clinic
- Offers a virtual diagnosis and self help advice on injuries. Includes a find a clinic, a forum and a page addressed to professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2015 at 19:34:49 UTC -