become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rheumatology/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- A peer review journal for health professionals and researchers in the rheumatic diseases.
Arthritis & Rheumatism
- An official peer-reviewed journal of the American College of Rheumatology. Features information on inflammatory disease. Available online via Wiley InterScience. [Registration required for InterScience]
Arthritis Care and Research
- Official peer-reviewed journal of the Association of Rhematology Health Professionals, a division of the American College of Rheumatology.
Arthritis Research & Therapy
- An online and print journal covering all aspects of basic and clinical research relevant to arthritis. Research articles are free, but other content (review, commentary and reports) is limited to current subscribers.
Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology
- Published peer-reviewed articles in basic and clinical research in rheumatology, immunology and related fields, founded in 1983.
- International journal which publishes original clinical investigation and research in the general field of rheumatology with accent on clinical aspects at postgraduate level.
Current Opinion in Rheumatology
- Provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
International Abstracts in Rheumatology
- Current and archived abstracts in Rheumatology selected by a leading specialist.
Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
- Peer-reviewed, bimonthly journal contains practical information on patient care. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
The Journal of Rheumatology
- Abstracts from the monthly peer review journal.
Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America
- Provides review of current new advances in rheumatology. Each issue focuses on a single topic in rheumatology and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Publishes original clinical, laboratory, and therapeutic research, as well as papers on rehabilitation. A peer-reviewed medical journal.
- Publishes modern trends in clinical and experimental research as well as in the management of rheumatic diseases.
Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology
- Official journal of the Scandinavian Society for Rheumatology. It is a peer-reviewed journal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 14:31:52 UTC -