become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rheumatology/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rheumatology: Associations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
American College of Rheumatology
- Professional organization of rheumatologists and associated health professionals who cure disorders of the joints, muscles and bones.
- Not-for-profit organization that supports different types of arthritis and related conditions with advocacy, programs, services and research.
Australian Rheumatology Association
- A professional organization of consulting physicians specializing in the assessment and management of musculoskeletal and inflammatory disorders.
British Society of Rheumatology
- Information for clinicians and patients.
EULAR - European League Against Rheumatism
- Aims to promote, stimulate and support the research, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases.
International Society of Musculoskeletal & Neuronal Interactions
- Non-profit scientific society whose mission is to enhance the knowledge of the interactions between tissues and organs coordinating in the function of the musculoskeletal system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2012 at 11:37:43 UTC -