become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rehabilitation_Medicine/Organizations
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Associations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Medical society for the specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Resources for doctors and patients, information regarding educational events, members, legislation, the organization and history of the society.
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Resources regarding certification and maintenance of certification of physiatrists in USA.
Association of Academic Physiatrists
- An association focused on education and research. Information about membership, the annual event and official publications.
British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Promoting multidisciplinary management of acute and chronic disabling diseases and injuries. Features history, membership details, list of publications and clinical gudelines.
European Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Scientific organization devoted to promotion of education and research across Europe. Features information about history, committees, members and the prize of the Academy.
International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Scientific and educational international society for practitioners in the field of physical and rehabilitation medicine.
PRM Section and Board of UEMS
- Official site of the Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Section and Board of the European Union of Medical Specialists. Presentation of European structures, general information about the specialty in Europe, links to congresses and PRM societies and instructions on Board certification procedures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2013 at 0:24:04 UTC -