become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rehabilitation_Medicine/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Education and Journals
American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Monthly peer review journal with full-text and online-only content, services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
- Covers the field of disability and rehabilitation, publishing research and discussion articles with online access, submission and advanced search features.
Critical Reviews in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Journal published quarterly, provides reviews of diagnostic methods, clinical modalities, physical and rehabilitative methodologies.
International Journal of Rehabilitation Research
- Access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information.
Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Main topics are functional assessment and intervention studies, clinical studies, methodology in physical and rehabilitation medicine, epidemiological studies on disabling conditions and reports on vocational and sociomedical aspects of rehabilitation.
Rehab in Review
- A monthly publication produced by physicians in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Presents reviews of existing literature and new developments in spinal cord injury patient care and research. Online access, submission information, personalized alerts upon registration available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 10:54:03 UTC -