become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rehabilitation_Medicine/Clinics_and_Practices
Clinics and Practices
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology: Clinics and Practices
Health: Professions: Physical Therapy: Clinics
This category in other languages:
Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services for patients with physical, cognitive impairments, disabilities and related medical conditions. Located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Information about conditions treated, medical team, services provided.
American Back Center
- Center offering non-surgical treatment for low back pain. Description of services, contact information, resources regarding low back pain and treatment modalities.
The Center for Discovery
- Adult and pediatric rehabilitation programs for disabled individuals, calendar of events and career opportunities. Located between New York City and Albany.
- Center for motor rehabilitation in spinal cord injuries, intense motor rehabilitation and human olfactory mucosa autografts located in Florence, Italy. Presents general information about the institution, photos and videos, description of services and contact details.
Helping Hand Rehabilitation Center
- Center in Countryside, Illinois, that provides adult and pediatric rehabilitation programs, work experience, recreation, housing services.
Howe Sound Rehabilitation Services Society
- Provides assisted independent living services (AIL) to individuals with acquired brain injuries, mental health, developmental and physical disabilities. Find news, events, programs, and contact details. Located in Vancouver, BC.
The Huntercombe Group
- The Huntercombe Group is a specialist care provider in the UK, providing treatment in the areas of Mental Health and Addictions, Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurodisability, and Learning Disabilities.
Institute for Cognitive Prosthetics
- About the rehabilitation program that specializes in services for persons with cognitive, visual, and perceptual deficits following a stroke or brain injury. Located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Lakeview NeuroRehab Center
- Facility providing care for Neurologically impaired individuals. Located in Effingham Falls, New Hampshire and Waterford, Wisconsin.
Main Line Spine
- Provides conservative and interventional spine pain and sports injuries care, located in King of Prussia, Bala Cynwyd and West Chester, Pennsylvania. Resources for patients, information about services, staff, location.
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
- Facility offers 120 beds and includes details of inpatient, outpatient services, education, research, medical library. Wheaton, Illinois.
MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Part of MedStar Health, and comprised of a hospital and more than 30 outpatient centers. It specializes in treating persons with physical disabilities, such as spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and stroke.
Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network
- Located in Salem, New Hampshire. Includes a mission statement, the services offered, locations, educational material, news and contact details.
Northwest Center for Integrative Medicine
- Located in Tacoma, WA and specializing in multidisciplinary rehabilitation services, pain management and fibromyalgia treatment.
Peachtree Spine Physicians
- Independent Physiatry practice with a focus on back and neck disorders. Presentation of the team, conditions treated, treatments.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center
- Spine, sports, and occupational rehabilitation facilities concentrating on pain management in New Jersey and New York. Offers medical information, as well as clinic details.
Rehabilitation Medicine Group
- Locations in New York and New Jersey. Offers information on diagnostics, treatments, the center, the doctors and contact details.
- Provides community-based neurological rehabilitation for individuals with brain injury or neurological impairment. Information on admission criteria, services, contact details and patient resources. Offices in New York.
Rehabilitation Workers for the Visually Impaired
- News and information for this group of healthcare professionals.
- This site contains information about various musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. Professional home page of Seth Rosenbaum, M.D., based in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Practice of physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians focused on spine disorders, based in Abilene, Texas. Features FAQs, brochure download, exercise library and e-consult service for physicians.
Sports and Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Medical center offering rehabilitation services for orthopedic and sports related disorders. Resources for patients, billing information, description of services, newsletter and contact details.
St. David's Rehabilitation Services
- Offers a broad range of rehabilitation programs on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Description of services, online billing, careers, locations.
St.Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
- In Lawrenceville, NJ offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Site presents information on programs, staff and related events.
Clinics and Practices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2014 at 20:54:08 UTC -