become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Rehabilitation_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rehabilitation Medicine
Clinics and Practices
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
Health: Professions: Physical Therapy
This category in other languages:
Betty Clooney Foundation for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Provides information and resources to patients and health care professionals, regarding brain injury rehabilitation.
Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Guide to services, research projects, faculty, and educational programs.
National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC)
- Collects and disseminates the results of federally funded research projects. Five searchable databases of research, organizations, documents, and Internet pages; an interactive calendar of disability and rehabilitation events around the world; monthly features; and information/document request and publication forms.
- Rehabilitation and therapy centre based in Stroud, Gloucester, United Kingdom.
The Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Founded by Dr. Rusk, provides medical rehabilitation, education and research. Information on services, facilities, training programs, the history of the institute.
Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Provides adult and pediatric rehabilitation services, fellowships and residency programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2011 at 2:54:07 UTC -