become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Teaching_Files
Atlas of Signs in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- An atlas of common and not so common signs used in Musculoskeletal Radiology. Peer reviewed by the American Roentgen Ray Society and is included in AJR Webreview.
- A brief explanation of X-ray CT, MRI, and SPECT/PET.
Collaborative Hypertext of Radiology
- CHORUS is a hypertext medical reference. More than 1100 documents describe diseases, anatomy, and radiologic findings.
Ct is Us
- CT teaching files including sections on: adrenal, liver, kidney, musculoskeletal, small bowel, stomach, chest, pancreas, spleen, and OB/GYN. Created and maintained by The Advanced Medical Imaging Laboratory (AMIL).
European Association of Radiology (EAR)
- The online database of the EAR with teaching cases available.
Imaging of the Thyroid Gland
- Includes sonography, scintiscanning, pathology, radiography, computer tomography, magnetic resonance, surgery and pathology specimens.
MedPix Medical Image Database
- Premier peer-reviewed medical image database, organized by disease category, disease location (organ system), and by patient profiles. Searches can be sent to PubMed.
MyPACS.net: Teaching File Authoring System
- Free web application allows radiologists to create their own online teaching file repositories by uploading medical images through their web browser.
On Call Radiology
- Teaching files to identify common radiology findings on call and in the emergency room.
- Interventional radiology and pain management in oncology. In English and Français.
- Interesting and educational cases from the daily work of a radiologist. A virtual image library covering all modalitites.
Radiology Picture of the Day
- Provides a daily medical image with a corresponding brief description.
- Radiology teaching file server. Provides the ability to create interactive radiology teaching files.
- Information site with images, reference literature, technology information concerning infrared thermal imaging, primarily for the application in health care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2014 at 2:04:55 UTC -