become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radiology/Departments
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology: Imaging Centers
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
ACTA/Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Academic Center for Dentistry at Amsterdam Department of oral and maxillofacial radiology: student education, research and patient care. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Baylor College of Medicine Department of Radiology (Texas)
- Describes conferences, curriculum, affiliated hospitals, and learning resources. Provides online teaching cases, faculty listing, and a resident listing.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Provides complete radiology and imaging services for the evaluation of pediatric disease.
Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Department of Radiology
- Information about the radiology training programs, patient examinations, PET scan center, MRI research center, cerebrovascular center and medical physics training program. (New York City, New York)
Consortium for Translational Research in Advanced Imaging and Nanomedicine
- A cardiovascular division in the Department of Medicine in Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Diagnostic Radiology Unit - UCL Brussels
- Research, education and services in radiology at the Belgian Universite Catholique de Louvain
Duke UNC Brain Imaging and Analysis Center
- Site provides information about the center's research, people, and facilities. (Durham, North Carolina)
Emory University School of Medicine: Radiology Department
- Includes academic information about departmental divisions, research, CME, residency training and radiological technology training. (Georgia)
Harbor-UCLA Radiology Residency Program
- Radiology program at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California, C. Mark Mehringer, Chairman.
Hereford Radiology Group
- Specializes in low MRI, CT(CAT), ultrasound and isotope scans. Price list, radiologist profile, and employment opportunities.
Johns Hopkins Radiology
- Includes research projects, educational material and imaging protocols. Baltimore, Maryland.
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
- Part of the Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri. Descriptions of the activities, programs, faculty and staff, useful links and directions are featured.
Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Radiology
- Provides a full-range of diagnostic testing services utilizing state-of-the-art equipment. (Boston, Massachusetts)
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Department information, educational resources for residents students and fellows, affiliates, and research. Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital. (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Features details of clinical services, staff, and research.
New York University Medical Center
- Provides information about the types of examinations, scheduling information, educational programs, descriptions of new procedures, research projects and information for radiology residents. (New York City)
New York-Cornell Radiology
- Offers diagnostic radiology examinations and interventional procedures at several locations. Medical college, education, research, and patient care information. (New York City, New York)
- Information includes department research, publications, presentations and exhibits, along with details on its people and education programs. Featured is an online case study and new graduate-degree program in clinical imaging.
S Y N A R C
- Synarc is the world's largest central radiology service dedicate to clinical trials. Synarc provides medical imaging and molecular markers services for global drug development, to include Oncology, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Neurology and Orthopaedics.
Stanford University School of Medicine Department of Radiology (California)
- The site describes the residency and fellowship programs, faculty and staff links with selected profiles, online continuing medical education content and brochures of upcoming courses, the visiting education program, research laboratories and programs, and the medical student clerkship.
State University of New York at Stony Brook - Department of Radiology
- Site contains information about Residency and Fellowship training programs, department newsletters, research, faculty, and patient information. (Stony Brook, Long Island, New York)
- Department of Radiology, University of Alberta Hospitals. (Canada)
UAMS College of Medicine Radiology Department
- Residency and Fellowship training opportunities, clinical procedures, research projects, and patient information available in the Radiology Department at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
University of California San Francisco - Department of Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
- Provides patient care, biomedical research, and graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions. Information for patient care, research, and education.
University of Chicago Department of Radiology (Illinois)
- The site outlines the residency, fellowship and medical physics programs and provides information about their courses, faculty, medical imaging research and education foundation, clinical section summaries, research sections, and clinical trials.
University of Pennsylvania
- Provides details of services, staff, and teaching resources.
Winthrop-University Hospital Department of Radiology (New York)
- Description of the residency program including curriculum, rotations, faculty, equipment, research, and publications. (Mineola, New York)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 17:35:10 UTC -