become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Pulmonary_Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pulmonary Medicine
Clinics and Physicians
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine
Health: Professions: Respiratory Therapy
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Indoor Air Quality
This category in other languages:
Allergy and Asthma FAQ
- Information on allergies and asthma with specific sections on children. Links to related information on and off the web.
American Association for Respiratory Care
- Continuing education for Respiratory Care professionals.
American College of Chest Physicians
- Information on the work of this organisation, based in Northbrook, Illinois.
American Laryngological Association
- ALA is an organization of physicians and scientists who have made significant contributions to the care of patients with disorders of the larynx, and upper respiratory tract. Gives historical documents, events and membership information.
European Respiratory Society
- ERS promotes lung health through research, knowledge sharing, medical and public education. Find information about their activities, events, membership, and press reports.
General Practice Notebook - Chest medicine
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
- The Australian Lung Foundation's guide to lung health and respiratory medicine.
- Current medical news and information in pulmonology and subspecialties from current medical journals, for physicians. Updated daily and available on the web or by email newsletter.
Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
- Undertaking studies into the pathology and epidemiology of lung disease, in association with three hospitals in Sydney, Australia. Features project details and discussion papers.
Usenet bit.med.resp-care.world -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 18:35:06 UTC -