become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychiatry/Journals
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Journals
Health: Mental Health: Professional Resources: Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
- Journals section of the mental health page from the University of Adelaide. It lists a large number of psychiatry journals, with links to both publishers' sites and abstracts on Medline.
Advances in Psychiatric Treatment
- Offers abstracts and some full text articles. Published by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
- Journal contents, abstracts and author instructions. Searchable. [Subscription required for full-text]
American Journal of Psychiatry
- Journal of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
Archives of General Psychiatry
- The Archives of General Psychiatry strives to publish original, state-of-the-art studies and commentaries of general interest to clinicians, scholars, and research scientists in psychiatry, mental health, behavioral science, and allied fields.
British Journal of Psychiatry
- Published monthly by the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Full text online version.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in child and adolescent psychiatry and is presented under the direction of an experienced guest editor.
- Monthly Journal which addresses current relevant neuropsychiatric topics and reports on the diagnostic connections in the neurological field.
- Provides practitioners with up-to-date practical advice by leading authorities, emphasizing solutions to common clinical problems.
Focus: The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry
- Designed for practicing psychiatrists to keep abreast of significant advances in the field, while developing self-directed lifelong learning skills.
International Clinical Psychopharmacology
- This journal is largely concerned with psychotropic drugs, covering phase I-IV studies, clinical studies, side-effects and epidemiology.
Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- Offers tables of contents, full text for subscribers, and free CME activities.
Journal of ECT
- Covers aspects of contemporary electroconvulsive therapy, reporting on major clinical and research developments worldwide.
Journal of Psychiatric Practice
- Formerly the Journal of Practical Psychiatry and Behavioral Health. Provides up-to-date and accurate information for psychiatrists and psychologists in private practice.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Subscription information for this publication which focuses on research and treatment of the child and adolescent disorders.
Journal Watch Psychiatry
- Expert physicians review journal articles that impact medical professionals in the field of psychiatry.
- Reviews contemporary mental health issues in practical details, providing primary care physicians and psychiatrists with vital and relevant information.
- Includes future titles, abstracts and some full-text articles. Published by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Psychiatric Clinics of North America
- Each issue focuses on a single topic in psychiatry and is presented under the direction of a guest editor.
- International journal devoted to studies on inherited factors in disorders of the brain and behaviour. Table of contents, editorial board, author guide and subscription information.
- The newspaper of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 6:24:08 AM EDT -