become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychiatry/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- A medical organization which promotes prevention, research, and treatment of addictive illnesses.
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Information for psychiatrists and families about developmental, behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders affecting children and adolescents.
American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Details describing forensic psychiatry, how to contact a forensic psychiatrist, and how to complete training in the field.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.
- Certifying organization for neurologists and psychiatrists.
American Psychiatric Association Online
- Includes news, clinical and research resources, public policy advocacy information, and schedule of events.
Association of Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists (AGLP)
- A professional organization of psychiatrists, residents, and medical students.
Belgian College of Neuropsychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry
- Information on the role and activities of this organisation.
Canadian Psychiatric Association
- National organisation presents details of services and membership.
- Portuguese group of CL Psychiatrists in the Health Center and General Hospital. Meetings, abstracts, and taskgroups.
European Association of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Informal association of psychiatrists, neurologists, neuropathologists, psychologists and sociologists working with geriatric psychiatry, with 250 members in 26 European countries.
International Psychogeriatric Association
- An international community of scientists and healthcare geriatric professionals working for mental health in aging.
- A guide to the North Western Deanery training programme for Specialist Registrars in Psychiatry, including the SpR Handbook, job descriptions and news of educational events.
Royal College of Psychiatrists
- The professional and educational body for psychiatrists in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
The American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- The principal function of the College (ACNP) is to further research and education in neuropsychopharmacology and related fields.
World Psychiatric Association
- An organization of psychiatric societies aimed at advancing psychiatric and mental health education, research, clinical care and public policy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 5:11:12 PM EST -