the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Psychiatry
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry
Clinics and Practitioners
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Mental Health
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Psychiatric
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology
This category in other languages:
Affect and Script Theory Resources
- Various resources that deal with the psychological theory called 'Affect Theory' as developed by Donald Nathanson and Silvan S. Tomkins. Includes links to 'Real Justice' and Resorative Practices and links to online discussions.
At Health Medicine Cabinet
- Information about medications used to treat mental disorders, descriptions of mental health disorders.
Consultation and Liaison Manual
- A model and manual developed in Australia to assist mental health services staff and General Practitioners work together more efficiently.
General Practice Notebook - Psychiatry
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems
- NAPHS offers advocacy, clinical, financial, and administrative resources for psychiatric patients and providers while working to coordinate a full spectrum of psychiatric treatment services.
- Help and information on a wide range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, and addictions.
- Personalized resource focused on psychiatry, with a mix of topical news, congress information, education, and interactive features in schizophrenia, depression, dementia.
Psychoneuroendocrinology Research Group
- Describes current research studies for mood and dual diagnosis disorders at Southwestern Medical in Dallas, Texas.
The Dark Side of Psychiatry
- Links to articles and critical documents on neuropsychiatry.
The Ninth Street Center
- An electronic version of the real Ninth Street Center, which is dedicated to the ground breaking work of Paul Rosenfels in developing a science of human nature.
The Official Ranking of US Psychiatry Residency Departments
- Official ranking of psychiatry residency departments according to their NIH funding. These departments include specialists in bipolar affect disorder, schizophrenia, depression, ECT and other disorders.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 9, 2011 1:37:51 PM EDT -