the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Psychiatry
Clinics and Practitioners
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Mental Health
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Psychiatric
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology
This category in other languages:
Consultation and Liaison Manual
- A model and manual developed in Australia to assist mental health services staff and General Practitioners work together more efficiently.
The Dark Side of Psychiatry
- Links to articles and critical documents on neuropsychiatry.
General Practice Notebook - Psychiatry
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems
- NAPHS offers advocacy, clinical, financial, and administrative resources for psychiatric patients and providers while working to coordinate a full spectrum of psychiatric treatment services.
The Ninth Street Center
- An electronic version of the real Ninth Street Center, which is dedicated to the ground breaking work of Paul Rosenfels in developing a science of human nature.
The Official Ranking of US Psychiatry Residency Departments
- Official ranking of psychiatry residency departments according to their NIH funding. These departments include specialists in bipolar affect disorder, schizophrenia, depression, ECT and other disorders.
- Help and information on a wide range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, and addictions.
- Personalized resource focused on psychiatry, with a mix of topical news, congress information, education, and interactive features in schizophrenia, depression, dementia.
Psychoneuroendocrinology Research Group
- Describes current research studies for mood and dual diagnosis disorders at Southwestern Medical in Dallas, Texas.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 11:46:17 UTC -