become an editor
the entire directory
only in Podiatry/Education
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Podiatry: Education
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Feet
- Includes admissions information, a faculty list, and information about continuing education. Miami, Florida.
California School of Podiatric
- Includes admissions information, curriculum description, and faculty list. Oakland, California.
Department of Podiatry, LaTrobe University
- Podiatry course information and lecture notes for students in Melbourne, Australia.
Department of Podiatry, University College of London
- Information for prospective students, teaching and research activities for this course based in London, UK.
International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot
- Information on this meeting held every 4 years in Amsterdam.
- Information on the Chiropody course in Toronto, Canada.
Midwest Podiatry Conference
- Information on this annual meeting held in Chicago, Illinois.
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Course information and resources for students.
Orthopedic and Podiatric ultrasound training
- Provides online training for podiatrists interested in learning to implement ultrasound successfully in their practices.
Podiatric Residency & Education Summits
- The Podiatric Residency Education Summits are for podiatry residents and their faculty. Bringing podiatric residents,residency directors and attendings at podiatric teaching hospitals across the country to a single conference designed especially for them.
- Educational tool to assist preparation for licensing and certifying exams. Requires registration.
- Offers online lectures for continuing education and live podiatric conferences.
Rosalind Franklin University
- Provides information on the Podiatry course. Chicago, Illinois.
School of Community Health
- Information on the Podiatry course and unit at Charles Sturt University, New South Wales, Australia.
Superbones West 2013
- The Superbones West conference is for all podiatrists and healthcare professionals. Las Vegas, Nevada.
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- University information and student resources for this course based in Philadelphia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2013 at 19:56:44 UTC -