become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perinatology/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Perinatology: Organizations
British Association of Perinatal Medicine
- Aims to improve the standard of perinatal care in the British Isles. Offers general information, publications, newsletters, clinical trials and links.
Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies
- Offers a clinical forum and bulletin board, research informationand yearly congress.
National Perinatal Association
- Promotes the health and well being of mothers and infants. General information, membership, publications and links.
- Section from the American Academy of Pediatrics concerned with improving the care of pregnant women, fetuses, and newborn infants. Information on education programs, membership and research.
Perinatal Society of Malaysia
- Clinical practice guidelines, annual congress information and a quiz.
Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving prenatal care. Information on the Maternal-Fetal specialty, education and fellowship programs, membership and a physician locator.
The Society For Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Provides a forum for discussion of problems in the peripartum period. The group is comprised of anesthesiologists, obstetricians, pediatricians and basic scientists involved in the care of the pregnant patient and the newborn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:32:29 PM EST -