become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perinatology/Journals
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Birth: Issues in Perinatal Care
- A multidisciplinary, refereed quarterly covering issues and practices in the care of childbearing women, infants, and families. Includes current highlights and table of contents.
Clinics in Perinatology
- Quarterly publication focussing on a single subject in each issue. Includes list of recent and forthcoming topics.
Early Human Development
- Original research and clinical papers concerned with fetal and postnatal life. Includes subscription details and author guide.
Journal of Perinatology
- Official publication of the National Perinatal Association ( USA ), with free access to featured articles, and tables of contents for current and archived issues.
Maternal and Child Health Journal
- A quarterly providing peer-reviewed papers addressing practice, policy, and research, with details of free and subscription-only articles.
Premature and Newborn
- Free electronic articles collected by the American Academy of Pediatrics from international publications.
Seminars in Perinatology
- Information on the editorial board, past subjects and current issues, as well as a guide for authors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 20:19:39 UTC -