become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pediatrics/Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
AAP Grand Rounds
- Scans more than 75 journals for the most recent advances in pediatrics, summarizes them with expert commentary. Offers coverage, relevant commentary and critique, and current insights.
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
- Official Publication of the Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, this is an International Journal of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Pain and Emergency Medicine. Publishes papers on original work in anaesthesiology, intensive care and subjects related to their basic sciences. Tables of contents freely available. Subscription required for online access.
- Covers both clinical and experimental research in all fields of paediatrics including developmental physiology. Review articles, original articles, short communications, therapeutic notes and case reports.
Advances in Pediatrics
- Annual publication about developments and discoveries. Includes subscription facility.
Archives of Disease in Childhood
- An international journal covering child health and disease from the perinatal period to adolescence. Includes peer reviewed material, original papers, editorials and commissioned articles.
Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Peer-reviewed journal for physicians and other professionals. Publishes original studies, editorials, practice commentaries, and updates on clinical science and practice management.
Biology of the Neonate
- Original papers present laboratory findings on the physiological and biochemical changes in the last weeks of pregnancy and immediately following birth.
Child's Nervous System
- Official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery. Encompasses all aspects of the pediatric neurosciences: development and growth, degenerative disorders, hereditary diseases, neurology, neurosurgery, neurooncology, neurophysiology, and trauma.
Child: Care, Health and Development
- International, peer-reviewed publication dealing with all aspects of the health and development of children and young people. Published bi-monthly.
- Peer-reviewed articles and case reports on the etiology, clinical delineation, genetic mapping, and molecular embryology of birth defects.
Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Published four times a year, with each issue focussing on a single common condition. Includes subscription facility.
Clinics in Developmental Medicine
- Quarterly hardcover monographs which cover a wide range of conditions affecting child development. Each thematic volume covers theoretical and clinical aspects of a specific childhood condition or disorder.
- Providing continuing education on the prevention, diagnosis, and management of illness and behavior problems in infants, children, and adolescents. Free to practitioners in the field.
Core Journals in Pediatrics
- Monthly collection of abstracts from major clinical publications, with subscription information and sample copy.
Current Opinion in Pediatrics
- Review articles, expert commentary and opinion about papers published in pediatrics, along with references and bibliographies.
European Journal of Pediatrics
- Official organ of the Belgian Pediatric Association. Incorporates Acta Paediatrica Belgica, Helvetica Paediatrica Acta and Acta Paediatrica Hungarica. Covers all areas of pediatric medicine. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available. Subscription required for full text access.
- Conceptual articles, commentaries, and essay book reviews to promote understanding of developmental phenomena.
Indian Journal of Pediatrics
- A monthly publication published from the Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences. Includes subscription details and free access to archives.
- Journal of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics. Free full text available.
Infant Behavior and Development
- Publishes empirical (fundamental and clinical), theoretical, methodological and review papers.
- Official journal of the International Society for Child and Adolescent Injury Prevention. Focuses on the prevention of injuries in all age groups, including all types of unintentional injuries, including occupational, as well as violence. Free full text online.
International Journal of Pediatric Dentistry
- Official Journal of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry and the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. Publishes papers on all aspects of paediatric dentistry: preventive, restorative and orthodontic treatment for children, behavioural management, and aspects of community dentistry related to children. Tables of contents freely available.
Journal of Adolescence
- Addresses issues of professional and academic importance concerning development between puberty and the attainment of adult status within society.
Journal of Adolescent Health
- A multidisciplinary publication devoted to health care problems particular to this age group. Free to members of the Society for Adolescent Medicine.
Journal of Cystic Fibrosis
- Official bimonthly publication of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society, devoted to promoting the research and treatment of this disease. Free abstracts available.
Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Covers developmental and psychosocial aspects of pediatric health care. Contains reports, commentary, original articles and reviews. Relevant areas include learning disorders, developmental disabilities, and emotional, behavioral, and psychosomatic problems.
Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities
- Presents research and clinical reports from services for multihandicapped individuals, with case studies detailing findings from many professional fields. Includes contents, author instructions and archived issues.
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Original research articles, case reports and letters to the editor, with invited reviews, annotations, editorial comments and manuscripts of educational interest.
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Publication of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. Focuses specifically on traumatic injuries, covering the nature of injury, the effects of new drug therapies, recommendations for more effective surgical approaches, and the latest laboratory findings.
Journal of Tropical Pediatrics
- Review articles, book reviews, short monographs, and selections of relevant conference papers. Provides a link between theory and practice in the field, reporting key results of clinical and community research, and considerations of programme development.
Journal Watch Pediatrics
- Summaries and expert commentary from the most important studies from the top general and specialty medical journals to put research into perspective for practicing clinicians.
- A web-based collection from the American Academy of Pediatrics includes reviews, case discussions, and further education activities.
Paediatrics & Child Health
- Published by the Canadian Paediatric Society, with current articles, table of contents and past issues.
Pediatric and Developmental Pathology
- Peer-reviewed studies into the pathophysiology of the developing human embryo, fetus, and child.
Pediatric Clinics of North America
- Provides the latest clinical information on health issues for children and adolescents. Each issue focuses on a single topic. Up to 90 CME credits available per year.
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Scientific, peer-reviewed publication that focuses exclusively on pediatric critical care medicine and critical care neonatology.
Pediatric Emergency Care
- Presents practical information for emergency physicians, pediatricians, and allied health professionals who provide care for acutely ill or injured children and adolescents. Topics include pediatric airway management, acute trauma, sharp object ingestion, and toxicology.
Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- Original studies, reviews, and case reports on all aspects of infectious diseases in children that have relevance to clinical practice. Features review articles and original studies on viral and bacterial illness in children of interest to pediatricians, pediatric residents and fellows, and pediatric nurses.
Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Peer-reviewed articles address developmental, orthopedic and respiratory concerns, as well as reports on current research.
- Electronic journals of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Subscription required to access full text. Pediatrics in Review quizzes can be done on-line for CME credit.
Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery
- Covers all aspects of development and organic disease in neonates, children and adolescents, including surgery.
Pediatrics in Review
- Published by the American Academy of Pediatrics, with specialist comments, drug updates and diagnostic test cases.
- Official English journal of the Japan Pediatric Society. Publishes articles in pediatrics and child health delivery relevant to those involved in the research, practice and delivery of child health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 17:15:06 UTC -