become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pediatrics/Associations
Health: Dentistry: Children: Associations
This category in other languages:
Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- Promoting the general health of children, adolescents, and families through patient care, academics ( teaching and research ), and advocacy. Includes details of policies, publications and coming events.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dedicated to the health and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
American Board of Pediatrics
- Information about requirements and processes for certification and recertification in general pediatrics and pediatric subspecialties.
American College of Pediatricians
- Promoting quality education for parents, physicians, and other health professionals. Includes membership details , position statements and educational resources.
American Pediatric Society and Society for Pediatric Research
- Co-ordinates meetings, research and further education of health professionals. Features policies, publications and details of research programs.
Canadian Pediatric Society
- Resources for both clinicians and parents covering a wide variety of child-related primary care topics ranging from growth and development to diseases and disorders.
Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics
- Official organization of North American educators having administrative responsibility for medical undergraduates in this specialty, with information on clerkships and learning resources.
The Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- PSNZ - promoting the welfare of New Zealand children. Includes news and events, press releases, guidelines, and committee information.
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Aims to improve standards of medical care, to educate and examine doctors and provide information to the public on the health care of children. Includes information on education, publications and exams.
Society for Adolescent Medicine
- Multidisciplinary organization of professionals committed to improving the physical and psychosocial health and well-being of all adolescents. Includes explanation of activities, and membership details.
Vermont Oxford Network
- Non-profit voluntary collaboration concerned with medical care for newborn infants and their families. Database, projects, membership information, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2008 at 7:04:53 UTC -