the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Pediatrics
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
Pediatric Mental Health
Clinics and Physicians
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Child Health
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness: Pediatric
Health: Dentistry: Children
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Pediatrics
Home: Family: Babies
This category in other languages:
- A pocket-sized reference guide with critical information for pediatric resuscitation. Can be used on ambulances, in any clinic or hospital.
- A comprehensive resource of journals, continuing medical education, textbook reviews, clinical practice guidelines and separate, searchable databases of conditions for pediatricians and patients.
- Free full-text articles, daily medical news, continuing medical education credits, resources and databases.
Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- Directory for doctors and other health professionals interested in this field and those of immunology and tropical medicine. Includes update details and team profiles.
- Features disease information, clinical problems, case reports and teaching files, with diagnostic tools and conference schedules. The physician-only section requires free registration.
- A mailing list for discussion of managed care, running a practice, technological resources, and clinical discussions. Includes archives and joining instructions.
A to Z of Pediatric Primary Care
- Search for the most recent journal editorials, review articles, consensus or policy statements, guidelines, analysis and evidence-based-medicine evaluations.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:24:45 PM EST -