become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pathology/Journals
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology: Journals
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
Advances in Anatomic Pathology
- Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
American Journal of Clinical Pathology
- Published by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Provides access to full-text content, online-only content, features and services, author submission materials and title-specific information. An LWWonline partner.
American Journal of Surgical Pathology
- Monthly issues with peer-reviewed, international articles with a focus on information that is essential to practicing pathologists.
Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology
- Covers the diagnostic and prognostic applications of immunohistochemistry, its contributions to the understanding of the biology of tumors and other lesions, and the technical aspects of setting up a laboratory and interpreting results.
Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Updates on the latest trends in laboratory testing, methods and pathology, with each issue focussing on a single topic.
Diagnostic Molecular Pathology
- Focuses on new molecular diagnostic techniques with applications for surgical pathology. Contents, author guidelines and subscription information.
Journal of Clinical Pathology
- Core publication for workers in all disciplines of pathology. Published monthly, covering numerous research areas.
- An official publication of The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc.
- Original papers on scientific advances in the translation and validation of molecular discoveries in medicine into the clinical diagnostic setting, and the description and application of technological advances in the field of molecular diagnostic medicine.
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
- Reviews, original articles, case reports and book reviews from the British Neuropathological Society.
Pathology Case Reviews
- Case reports that 'cover both histopathologic and cytopathologic cases, and editorials and reviews of the newest and most relevant developments in the field'.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 14:37:07 UTC -