become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pathology/Associations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
Health: Professions: Medical Laboratory Technology: Associations
American Society for Investigative Pathology
- Offers training and resources for basic and clinical biomedical research scientists. Program and conference information, job listings and member awards.
American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Membership and certification details are given with information on continuing education.
American Society of Cytopathology
- Comprising physicians, cytotechnologists and scientists. Includes practice guidelines, meetings calendar and details of fellowship programs.
Association of Clinical Pathologists ( United Kingdom )
- A multi-disciplinary organization which promotes the study of pathology in Britain and provides services for members. Includes details of meetings and conferences.
College of American Pathologists
- Membership details, media releases, education resources, laboratory programs and coming events.
Committee for Improvement in the Pathology Job Market
- Concerns about an oversupply in the United States are illustrated with research findings.
The Hong Kong College of Pathologists
- Responsible for monitoring pathology training, and setting and administering the specialty and subspecialty examinations. Details of activities and members, with a newsletter and forum.
The Hong Kong Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Promoting training, research, public education and accreditation as well as facilitating the international exchange of information.
International Society of Gynecological Pathologists
- Providing details of awards and meetings as well as a members' directory and message board.
Japanese Association of Clinical Laboratory Physicians
- Provides and promotes professional activities, with constitution, list of directors and contact details. In Japanese and English.
Michigan Society of Pathologists
- Membership information, events calendar and publications for downloading.
North American Society for Head and Neck Pathology
- NASHNP is an organization that promotes, exchanges and disseminates information about the anatomy, physiology, pathology and basic science and clinical management of diseases involving the head and neck. Includes a membership directory and application.
- Providing a members' forum, an events calendar, subscription details, articles and telepathology.
Renal Pathology Society
- Provides details of meetings and courses, plus job listings and resources to assist students in this field.
Royal College of Pathologists
- Aims to further public education and promote study and research. Details of examinations, courses, meetings and research.
Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- Membership covers Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Includes member database, employment forum, convention calendar and list of publications.
Society for Cardiovascular Pathology
- An international group with interests ranging from diagnostic anatomic pathology to investigative work and education. Information about publications, meetings and job opportunities.
Society of Toxicologic Pathology
- Promotes the work of members through publications, conferences, meetings and teaching initiatives. Featuring an events calendar and lists of resources and jobs.
United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Providing course details, educational materials, meeting times and journal abstracts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2014 at 4:11:50 UTC -