the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Pathology
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pathology
Evidence Based Practice
Health: Professions: Medical Laboratory Technology
This category in other languages:
Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Images of diseased tissue throughout the tract, including tumours, ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease.
Fibroblast Biology and Pathology at BioBitField
- Information on research into the causes and treatment of fibrosis and scleroderma.
Museum of Human Disease
- The University of New South Wales ( Australia ) presents interactive images of many pathological processes.
Online Interactive Pathology Laboratory
- Offers an interactive, case-based approach to learning.
- This library contains articles and images relating to all branches, including cytopathology, forensic and molecular pathology.
- Virtual pathology museum - by the Pathology Department of the University of Connecticut Health Center.
Pathology Quiz Online
- Presents a series of illustrated case histories.
The Internet Pathology Laboratory
- Images, descriptions and tutorials cover all organ systems.
The Pathology Guy
- General topics are discussed, as well as articles on autopsies, evidence collection and other forensic issues.
Urbana Atlas of Pathology
- Images cover all body systems and disease processes.
WebPath: The Internet Pathology Laboratory
- Contains photographs with explanatory text, tutorials, a case of the week, and laboratory exercises.
Usenet sci.med.laboratory -
Usenet sci.med.pathology -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 9, 2011 5:54:47 PM EDT -