become an editor
the entire directory
only in Palliative_Care/Pediatric
Health: Child Health
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice: Pediatric
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
Care of the Terminally Ill Child
- Information about a child's concept of death, grief, physical and psychosocial needs, supportive, and the dying process.
Children's Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition
- Promotes family-centered care for children with life-threatening illness by reducing physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological pain for the entire family. [California]
Children's Hospice International
- Gateway for education, referrals and community resources for families coping with children that have catastrophic and terminal illnesses.
Edmarc Hospice for Children
- Offers home healthcare, hospice, and bereavement support. Material on services, the organization, and contact information. [Portsmouth, Virginia]
Royal Children's Hospital: Paediatric Palliative Care
- Focus is on the dying child's quality of life, support for the family, and management of distressing symptoms. [Melbourne, Australia]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -