become an editor
the entire directory
only in Palliative_Care/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- The professional organization for physicians taking care of people at the end of life.
Arizona Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Offers details about its mission and bylaws, and shares information and links.
Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine (ANZSPM)
- Provides professional support and fellowship for medical practitioners working in palliative care, via education, guidelines and communication.
British Columbia Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Includes information about this group, components of palliative care, and links.
Hospice Foundation of America
- A not-for-profit organization that provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care.
International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Providing education about palliative care and hospice in the developing world. Includes an international newsletter, palliative care bibliography, and links.
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- NHPCO cares for terminally ill persons and their families, and is dedicated to making hospice an integral part of the U.S. health care system.
Palliative Care Council of South Australia
- Resource and information service, representing services and hospices in South Australia. Contains consumer and professional information, including multicultural information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2011 at 9:05:05 UTC -