become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Palliative_Care
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Liverpool Care Pathway
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Palliative Care
Society: Issues: End-of-Life
This category in other languages:
Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Promotes wider access to palliative care in hospitals and health systems throughout the United States.
Cochrane Pain, Palliative Care and Supportive Care Group
- Information on this research review group, a member of the international Cochrane Collaboration, dedicated to providing systematic reviews of published evidence in the field of palliative care.
Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care
- Consumer and professional health education on the treatment of chronic pain as well as on comfort or palliative care for those with long-term illness. Beth Israel Medical Center, New York.
- The president of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Dr. Ira Byock, provides excerpts from his book about resources for patients and families facing life-limiting illness.
End of Life Physician Education Resource Center (EPERC)
- Training material and informational repository for physicians who educate about end of life (EOL) issues.
THe EPEC Project (Education on Palliative and End-of-life-Care)
- Offers continuing medical education conferences, distance learning, educational materials and consulting.
General Practice Notebook - Palliative care
- Coverage of this medical speciality.
HMS Center for Palliative Care
- Programs offered at Harvard Medical School for healthcare professionals. Located in Boston, Mass.
Innovations in End-of-Life Care
- This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in end-of-life care.
- A national initiative to increase awareness of hospice palliative care and services in Canada. The campaign is presented in partnership with the Canadian Palliative Care Association and The Glaxo Wellcome Foundation.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center - Symptom Control and Palliative Care
- A resource for clinical information, education, research and academic training in palliative care.
- Provides independent information for health professionals about drugs usage in this specialty.
Pioneer Programs in Palliative Care: Nine Case Studies
- In this report clinicians at nine hospitals describe the establishment of formal programs of palliative care.
The Temmy Latner Centre for Palliative Care
- A center located at Toronto's Mount Sinai Hospital answers questions about palliative care.
Texas Academy of Palliative Medicine
- Developed for palliative care physicians in Texas, containing details of meetings and useful online resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:33:51 PM EDT -