become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Specialties/Pain_Management
Clinics and Practices
Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Medications
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
This category in other languages:
Ask Your Surgeon
- Provides information about post-operative pain, the patients' role in post-operative pain relief, and post-operative pain relief options such as ON-Q, Narcotics, regional and local anesthesia.
Bioflex Wearable Therapy
- Featuring a pain management system. Includes information about chronic pain, case studies, and references.
Dr. Blair Lamb, MD
- Information on all aspects of pain, including treatment of such chronic and acute conditions, and osteoarthritis, and pain therapies. Also offering products and a stretching video. Based in Ontario, Canada.
- Offering news, books, products, and information on pain relief medications. Sponsored by the L.A. Pain Clinic in Hawthorne, California.
Pain Assessment Resources
- Behavioral medicine psychology assessment instruments for the pain practitioner and for patients, with links to specialist care providers.
Pain Management Resources - Bedside Pain Manager
- Vendor of a reference guide for healthcare providers and patients dealing with acute, chronic or terminal pain.
- Forum for UK healthcare professionals interested in acute, chronic, or palliative pain management.
Worldwide Congress on Pain
- Includes online library of pain articles, 'ask the expert' columns, a forum, and an international directory of pain clinics, and daily news, for patients and practitioners.
NPR : Diminishing Pain by Distraction
- News story about how and why the brain can be distracted from pain or anticipation of pain. [3:16 streaming audio broadcast] (September 27, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 3:34:29 UTC -