become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ophthalmology/Research
Health: Medicine: Research
Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories: Biomedical Research
Health: Senses: Vision: Research
- MRI of retinal oxygenation and angiogenesis in diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, and other retinopathies.
Centre for Eye Research Australia
- Part of the University of Melbourne Department of Ophthalmology, and a World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for the Prevention of Blindness. Includes details of current projects, publicaons and education programmes.
Jan Worst Research Group
- Located in the Netherlands. A research group which deals with ophthalmic surgical applications of simplified tools and surgical techniques.
Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery
- Research and development of new ophthalmic surgical techniques for keratoplasty, cataract, refractive and vitreoretinal surgery.
- A public charitable ophthalmic research hospital. Information on services with contact information for patients, training and research, publications and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 3:45:04 UTC -