become an editor
the entire directory
only in Refractive_Correction/Contact_Lenses
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology: Refractive Correction: Contact Lenses
Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists
- Organization that provides ophthalmologists and other eye care and optical professionals education and training in contact lenses, refractive surgery, and related eye care science.
Contact Lens Consultants
- Information and descriptions about all types of contacts.
Contact Lens Manufacturers Association
- Guide to lenses, individual vision needs, consumer and medical opinions, and resources.
The Contact Lens Society of America
- The CLSA is an educational organization. CLSA's objective is to educate and share knowledge among fitters of contact lenses.
Paragon CRT Corneal Refractive Therapy
- A non-surgical method of temporarily reshaping the cornea to eliminate the daily need for glasses or contact lenses.
- Information on a class of highly oxygen permeable contact lens materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:22 UTC -