become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ophthalmology/Refractive_Correction
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Refractive Errors
- Information on refractive surgery from the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Information site by Dr Stephen J Doyle on laser eye surgery - LASIK, PRK and LASEK.
The Ortho-K Network
- Provides information about orthokeratology.
The Orthokeratology Centre
- Orthokeratology is the non-surgical, method of correcting short sight using contact lenses.
- Developer of Conductive Keratoplasty for farsightedness with database of doctors performing the procedure.
- Refractive surgery information including benefits, risks and alternatives to Lasik, PRK, Intacs, LTK and emerging procedures.
The Refractive Surgery Patient Resource Center
- Information on refractive surgery, the different procedures available, patient experiences, new technology, risks and benefits, and a bulletin board for discussion of related topics.
Surgical Eyes Foundation
- Grassroots organization which exists to help people who have had unsuccessful Lasik, PRK, RK or other refractive surgeries that resulted in debilitating complications.
Vision Correction Website
- Laser eye surgeries explained and illustrated with a nationwide directory of eye doctors performing laser refractive surgery.
- Mimics a number of considerations which may exist before and/or after a vision correction procedure or surgery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 8:35:06 UTC -