become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology: Clinics and Practices: North America: United States
American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Providing authoritative information about eye care for the public and members.
American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Provides advancement of quality eye care for children and adults with strabismus.
American Board of Ophthalmology
- Information on certification and recertification of ophthalmologists in the United States.
American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Offers information on general eye care, cataract and refractive surgery.
American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Advancing education, research and the quality of clinical practice in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
American Society of Retina Specialists
- Exchange of scientific information regarding diseases of the retina and vitreous.
Houston Ophthalmological Society
- Promotes dissemination of advanced ophthalmic knowledge to ophthalmologists from Houston and the surrounding region.
Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association of eye surgeons in Minnesota.
New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology
- Advocate the uniqueness of the profession of ophthalmology by educating both its members and the public in order to enable ophthalmologists to provide the highest quality of service to the public.
New York State Ophthalmological Society
- Non-profit organization whose member Ophthalmologists are medical doctors (MDs) or doctors of osteopathy (DOs) specializing in the total care and treatment of the eye and visual system.
Ohio Ophthalmological Society
- A group of professionals dedicated to ophthalmology in Ohio. Membership, education and referral services details are provided.
Texas Ophthalmological Association
- Provide background information on ophthalmologists and on the TOA to non-ophthalmologist health care providers and the general public.
Virginia Society of Ophthalmology
- A statewide nonprofit organization. News, articles, activities, calendar, and membership details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 11:25:52 UTC -