become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Europe
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology: Clinics and Practices: Europe
Euretina - European Society of Retina Specialists
- Dedicated to promote the dialogue between all European clinicians and scientists who are interested in treating vitreoretinal and macular diseases.
European Association for Vision and Eye Research
- The aims of the Association shall be 'to encourage research and the dissemination of knowledge concerning the eye and vision by means of meetings, publications and exchange activities'.
European Glaucoma Society
- Aims to improve the mutual understanding and provide a rational approach to the diagnosis and management of glaucoma.
European Ophthalmic Pathology Society
- Initial learning information on the craft of ophthalmic pathology and later on in clinical practice.
European Paediatric Ophthalmological Society (EPOS)
- A forum for researchers in the field of paediatric ophthalmology and genetic diseases of the eye to discuss and share information.
European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- A forum for discussion, learning and the development of cataract and refractive surgery with its issues.
European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Aims to advance the science and art of eyelid, lacrimal, orbital and eye socket surgery.
European Vitreoretinal Society
- Establishing a forum for representation of Europe's vitreoretinal surgeons. Aims to develop and promote new methods of teaching and student/master interaction in this complex field.
Netherlands Ophthalmic Society
- Information on the Society which resides in the Netherlands.
Society for Ophthalmo-Immunoinfectiology in Europe (SOIE)
- Association of ophthalmologists researching the field of Ophthalmo-Immuno-Infectiology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 11:26:27 UTC -