become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ophthalmology/Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness: Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Glaucoma: Organizations
Health: Senses: Vision: Optometry: Associations
This category in other languages:
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Deals with training, publication and knowledge-sharing in vision and Ophthalmology.
Association of Vision Science Librarians
- An international organization composed of professional librarians, or persons acting in that capacity, whose collections or services include the literature of vision.
Club Jules Gonin
- Organization supporting research in retinal diseases.
International Council of Ophthalmology
- The executive body and operational arm of The International Federation of Ophthalmological Societies (IFOS) that represents and serves professional associations of ophthalmologists throughout the world.
International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Provides informational resources on refractive surgery.
- Non-profit organization devoted to the education and training of international eyecare providers.
Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society
- Organization of anesthesiologists, ophthalmologists, and CRNAs committed to sharing education and information.
Ophthalmic Photographers Society
- Non-profit organization dedicated to highly specialized photography pertaining to ophthalmology.
- Operating the world's only flying eye hospital. A sight saving and international blindness prevention charity.
Surgical Eye Expeditions (SEE) International
- Non-profit humanitarian organization to recruit volunteer ophthalmologists, nurses and technicians to perform free, sight-restoring surgery throughout the developing world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 16, 2014 at 13:05:55 UTC -