become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ophthalmology/Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness: Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Glaucoma: Organizations
Health: Senses: Vision: Optometry: Associations
This category in other languages:
Club Jules Gonin
- Organization supporting research in retinal diseases.
International Council of Ophthalmology
- The executive body and operational arm of The International Federation of Ophthalmological Societies (IFOS) that represents and serves professional associations of ophthalmologists throughout the world.
International Society of Geographical and Epidemiological Ophthalmology
- Promoting the science of geographic and epidemiologic ophthalmology worldwide.
International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Provides informational resources on refractive surgery.
- Non-profit organization devoted to the education and training of international eyecare providers.
Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society
- Organization of anesthesiologists, ophthalmologists, and CRNAs committed to sharing education and information.
Ophthalmic Photographers Society
- Non-profit organization dedicated to highly specialized photography pertaining to ophthalmology.
- Operating the world's only flying eye hospital. A sight saving and international blindness prevention charity.
Surgical Eye Expeditions (SEE) International
- Non-profit humanitarian organization to recruit volunteer ophthalmologists, nurses and technicians to perform free, sight-restoring surgery throughout the developing world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2012 at 14:45:03 UTC -