become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ophthalmology/Eye_Banks
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Cornea
Central Ohio Lions Eye Bank
- A nonprofit organization that provides donated human eyes for the purposes of corneal transplantation, blindness research, and advanced medical education.
European Eye Bank Association (EEBA)
- Pan-national association dedicated to the advancement of eye-banking and an authoritative reference point for eye banks wishing to work according to quality standards.
Georgia Eye Bank
- Provides corneal transplants and eye tissue to Georgia residents.
Lions Eye Bank for Long Island
- A Manhasset based source for donated eyes at North Shore University Hospital.
North Carolina Eye Bank
- Private non-profit corporation dedicated to procuring, processing and distributing human eye tissue for surgical and research use. Includes FAQs and transplant images.
Northeast Pennsylvania Lions Eye Bank
- Procures corneal tissue for sight restoration and/or improvement of visual impairments and for medical research seeking cures for eye disorders and diseases.
Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank
- Fighting blindness by offering information regarding eye tissue donation and transplantation, and related resources.
Utah Lions Eye Bank
- Dedicated to sight preservation and restoration.
- A not-for-profit consortium of eye banks cooperating to provide mutually beneficial support services to its members.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2009 at 3:02:54 UTC -