become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/University_Departments
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology: Clinics and Practices
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Ophthalmology: Research
The Charles T. Campbell Eye Microbiology Lab
- Laboratory procedures for detecting pathogens from ocular infections, antibiotic susceptibility data for bacteria, antimicrobial therapy, research articles and abstracts.
Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
- Department of Ophthalmology of the University of Oklahoma.
Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, University of Illinois, Chicago
- The UIC Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences has a large training program, in both clinical ophthalmology and basic science research. While each training program has its own objectives and activities, some general information applies to all of the programs.
Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, University of Texas, Galveston
- Dedicated to educating health science professionals and researchers, caring for patients,and solving biomedical puzzles through scientific inquiry.
Department of Ophthalmology - University of California, Davis.
- Academic medical faculty, research, vision correction service, eye plastic and reconstructive surgery, ocular hypersensitivity testing, and education for medical students.
Department of Ophthalmology and Optometry - Texas Tech University
- Certifying doctors specializing in Ophthalmology and information for prospective students.
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Located at the Washington University.
Department of Ophthalmology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Information on the faculty and staff in the ophthalmology department.
Department of Ophthalmology, Columbia University
- Information site on what this university has to offer to its prospective students and clients. There is a question and answer section for quick fact finding.
Department of Ophthalmology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Has comprehensive program of patient care that exposes patients to the latest therapies in eye care, and a team of investigators who carry out both clinical trials and laboratory research. Both Undergraduate and Graduate level courses. (New York)
Department of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- The Infirmary offers a broad range of primary and secondary ophthalmic services,such as eye exams, contact lens services, eyeglass exams, and cataract surgery.
Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic
- Medical specialty dedicated to the study of the eye's structure and function, and to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting them.
Department of Ophthalmology, Saint Louis University
- Information on the faculty, training programs, research, and rounds of this university.
Department of Ophthalmology, University at Buffalo
- We feel we can offer an excellent training in the field of ophthalmology. Our department has a large number of full-time and clinical staff. A large patient population and surgical volume complements the didactic teaching provided to our residents.
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Kentucky, Lexington
- nationally recognized vision care center that serves the people of Kentucky by providing exemplary patient care, founded on educational leadership, innovative research, community service, and high ethical standards.
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- The Department offers a nationally recognized three-year program with three openings each year for qualified candidates.
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Virginia
- Ophthalmic referral center for central and western Virginia and parts of West Virginia, North Carolina and eastern Tennessee. The resulting abundance of patient volume provides excellent opportunities for training in ophthalmology.
Department of Ophthalmology, Vanderbilt University
- Resource for ophthalmologists,medical students interested in a residency here at Vanderbilt, related personnel and patients.
Duke University Eye Center
- Provides eye care, ophthalmology research and training for ophthalmologists of Durham, North Carolina.
Edward Harkness Eye Institute
- Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center.
University of Arizona
- Department of ophthalmology providing details about faculty, staff and clinical studies.
University of Iowa
- Department of ophthalmology offers training and educational opportunities, information about eye diseases and research.
University of Louisville Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Mission is to be a center of excellence for clinical eye care, education and basic research.
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Department of ophthalmology - provides residency and practice information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2014 at 11:45:13 UTC -