become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Virginia
Clinics and Practices
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Health
Babur Lateef MD
- Board-certified eye physician and surgeon offering comprehensive eye care. Located in Woodbridge.
Capital Eye Consultants
- Ophthalmology practice in Fairfax.
Cullom Eye and Laser Center
- Information about the center, including its founders, location and the staff. Also details about vision correction, Lasik surgery, other services offered and contact details.
Dominion Eye Care
- Provides comprehensive eye care examinations and LASIK surgery from offices in Manassas, Warrenton and Haymarket. Includes doctors' credentials, patient information, details of services, maps and directions.
Dressler Ophthalmology Associates, PLC
- Offers medical and surgical services, LASIK, retina treatments and contact lenses. Located in Fairfax.
Everhart Eye Associates
- Dr Suzanne Everhart is a board certified eye physician and surgeon in Ashland providing comprehensive eye care, including cataract surgery, refractive lens surgery, and treatment of glaucoma.
The Eye Center
- Information and services on laser and LASIK surgery. Surgeons listing, online appointment form, followup program, locations, and contact. Located in Sterling and Lansdowne, Loudoun County.
Hampton Roads Eye Associates
- Team of ophthalmologists, optometrists, ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants, and opticians providing eye care.
John Karickhoff, M.D.
- Describes laser treatment (disruption) of eye (vitreous) floaters or opacities. Located in Falls Church.
Medical & Surgical Eye Specialists, Inc.
- Details about Drs. Adams, Toosi, Griffey and Whitelock, who provide complete eye care, including Lasik laser vision correction. Includes locations, hours, insurance details and contact information.
Northern Virginia Eye Physicians
- Dr. Wellington Chang, M.D., provides general eye exams and treatment for cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, and other eye conditions. Located in Fairfax.
Richmond Eye Assocaites
- Multi-specialty ophthalmology practice offering care for cataracts, glaucoma, corneal diseases, and laser refractive surgery. Serving the Richmond area.
Southeastern Retina Associates
- Ophthalmologists specializing in eye diseases of the retina and vitreous. Locations in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Tri-Cities, and other satellite locations in East Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia and Cumberland Plateau.
UVA Department of Ophthalmology
- Providing clinical care, physician education and training, and research in multiple eye specialties.
Virginia Pediatric Ophthalmology Specialists
- Dr. Ed Wortham V and Dr. Natario Couser specialize in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus in Richmond and the surrounding area.
Virginia Retina Center
- Medical practice specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical diseases of the retina and vitreous (Warrenton, Leesburg, Culpeper)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 1, 2014 at 16:43:30 UTC -