become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radiotherapy/Treatment_Centers
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Radiotherapy: Treatment Centers
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
- Offers a comprehensive examination of current practice in breast cancer treatment, and exploration of cutting edge research in the diagnosis and treatment of early breast cancer.
Carolina Regional Cancer Center
- Cancer treatment facility providing IMRT therapy, using the Varian 6-EX linear accelerator. Offers information on various cancers, the treatments recommended, and answers to common questions.
Chicago Area Cancer Care
- Covers the facility, staff, cancer prevention, alternative treatments and contact information.
Community Cancer Care
- Non-profit provider of radiation oncology services based in Enfield, Connecticut. Services, patient information and directions.
Dana Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
- This clinic offers treatment modalities: IMRT, stereotactic, TBI for bone marrow transplant, HDR and brachytherapy. Each of the 12 specialized care centers is devoted to a disease or treatment modality and is located near Boston, Massachusetts.
Department of Radiation Oncology
- Part of Duke University Medical Center in North Carolina, USA. Provides details of staff and services, with information for patients and health professionals.
East Bay Radiation Oncology Center
- Includes an overview, practice profile, treatment process, links and contact details. Located in San Francisco, California.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
- This clinic offers CT-On-Rails and BAT for Prostate setup, IMRT (Prostate, Breast), and Brachytherapy. They offer a course to teach physicists to use Monte Carlo for dose calculations. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Innovative Cancer Institute
- Provides information about brachytherapy for skin, breast and prostate cancers. Beatriz Amendola, MD PA. [English and Spanish]
The London Gamma Knife Centre
- Cancer treatments; offers details of services, facilities, staff, and contacts. [London, UK]
Palo Alto Medical Foundation: Radiation Oncology
- Cancer treatment center located in Northern California.
Proton Treatment Center
- Located at Loma Linda University in California and offering specialized radiation treatment for lung, brain, and prostate cancer. Includes explanation of therapy and list of conditions treated.
Radiation Oncology Victoria (Australia)
- Private practice provider of Radiotherapy Services. Includes a list of links to cancer web sites.
Radiology Associates of Hollywood
- This clinic includes modalities: External Beam, 3-D Conformal, IMRT, Brachytherapy (Prostate Seed Implant, Intravascular), Stereotactic, Radiopharmaceuticals, and Hyperthermia. Located in Pembroke Pines, Florida, the staff speaks English and Spanish and serves the South Broward Hospital District.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 12:54:12 UTC -