become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oncology/Radiotherapy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Treatment
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health
This category in other languages:
- Manufactures and sells the CyberKnife, a non-invasive frameless radiosurgical device that enables stereotactic radiosurgery anywhere in the body using image-guided robotics.
American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- Medical society site for members and non-members provides current and updated information relating to radiation oncology including news releases.
- Product enhances external beam placement during prostate cancer treatment, thereby lowering the risk of radiation complications in adjacent organs.
- CancerAblation.com is dedicated to the treatment of cancer by Radiofrequency Ablation.
Cutting Field IMRT
- A discussion of the technical merits of a new external beam method, and its use in clinical cases.
- Provides patient information and brings together professionals to foster the exchange of clinical radiosurgery information.
Elaisee Liquid Ionization Chamber
- The liquid ionization chamber is a probe for high accuracy measurements of the absorbed dose in radiation fields for radiotherapy and radiography, IV-brachytherapy radiosurgery and CT-scanner.
Gamma Knife Surgery in Michigan
- Describes Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations, acoustic neuroma and trigeminal neuralgia at MidMichigan Medical Center in Midland, Michigan. Includes information on clinical outcomes, lodging and transportation.
Hyperthermia-based Oncology - Dr. Bogovic
- Effects of hyperthermia on specific cancer therapies. Covers theory, holistic, alternative, biologic support for cancer treatment, consultations, news, multidrug resistance (MDR), and chemotherapy modifications.
The Johns Hopkins Radiosurgery Group
- Includes neurosurgery specialists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, medical physicists, dosimetrists and other medical professionals who practice of radiosurgery. [Maryland]
Johns Hopkins University: Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- Dedicated to the advancement of cancer treatment through radiation therapy, research, and technology.
Medical Image Display and Analysis (MIDAG)
- This team at the University of North Carolina researches the uses of medical images in everything from virtual biopsies to radiotherapy to brain surgery.
Radiation Medical Group, Inc.
- Information about radiation therapy for cancer patients in San Diego, California.
Radiation Therapy for Cancer: Questions and Answers
- Up-to-date and reliable information for patients on radiotherapy provided by the National Cancer Institute.
Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- The NCI-funded RTOG runs nationwide cancer treatment studies that allows results from multiple clinics to be collected en masse.
- Part of the Imaging Division of the UMC Utrecht.
University of North Carolina Radiation Oncology
- This tertiary care clinic is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The site lists staff, resources for cancer patients and their families, clinical treatments, education and training opportunities, research, clinical trials, seminars and events. The clinic is associated with UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Vanderbilt Center for Radiation Oncology
- Vanderbilt researches basic and medical physics science, develops clinical techniques, interacts with industry and develops new radiotherapy facilities throughout the Nashville, Tennessee region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 10:35:06 UTC -