become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oncology/Pediatric_Oncology
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Pediatric Oncology
Children's Cancer Centers
American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Professional group that studies and treats childhood cancer and blood diseases.
Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers
- Committed to enhancing the emotional and physical well-being of children with cancer and their families.
Mayo Clinic: Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Overview of the clinic, patient stories, diseases, treatment, services, and contact information. [Rochester, Minn]
NCI-CCR: Pediatric Oncology Branch
- Provides patients, families and physicians with an overview of the type of treatments available for children with cancer and current research being conducted. [Bethesda, Maryland]
Oxford Journals: Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology
- Discussion of the collaborative approach to reduce childhood cancer and improve the quality of life of children during and after treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:32:25 PM EST -